- Application form and statement of purpose. Please download the pdf file (using mouse right-click, and choose "Save Target As"). After you fill in the form, please save and e-mail it back to the program.
- Three letters of recommendation. Please download the recommendation form, print, and give it to each recommender.
- CU-TEP (Test schedule) or TOEFL or IELTS test scores (valid if no more than two years old)
- Quantitative Aptitude Test (QAT) scores. The test date for QAT is April 27, 2014. For foreigners, we will accept GRE subject test in mathematics scores (no more than five years old) as a substitution.
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- A photocopy of Identification Card.
- Two 2-inch recent photographs.
- Application fee 1,000 Baht. There is an additional fee of 1,000 Baht for those who apply to take QAT.
Please make all the fee payments to the following account:
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd., Chulalongkorn University subbranch
Account No. 468-0-05975-8.
After payment/transfer, please fax your payment/transfer slip along with your name to 0-2218-5875.