- Master's degree in related fields
- CU-TEP or TOEFL or IELTS test scores (valid if no more than two years old) with a minimum of
- 75/120 if taken before November 2013
- 86/120 if taken after November 2013
- TOEFL Paper 550
- TOEFL Computer 213
- TOEFL Internet 79
- IELTS 6.0
- Quantitative Aptitude Test (QAT) scores. The test date for academic year 2014 is April 27, 2014. All applicants are encouraged to take QAT, since the scores will be used to determine whether applicants (if admitted) should take some preliminary course work.
For foreigners who cannot take QAT, we will accept GRE subject test in mathematics (no more than five years old) as a substitution. There is no minimum requirement on GRE.